July 6 – July 28, 2024
Limited to students with an advanced level of English proficiency
Must be 18 years or older (by the program start date) in order to participate
Don’t have a disciplinary record (实习纪)
Each student will
take 4 courses
CHOOSE ONE REQUIRED COURSE:
- American Popular Culture (includes site visits)
- American Studies (includes site visits)
CHOOSE THREE ELECTIVE COURSES:
- Business Case Studies
- Ethics in Science and Technology
- Leadership Across Cultures
- Academic Writing
- American Pronunciation
- Graduate Admissions 101
- Public Speaking
- 21st Century Communication Skills
- Program courses earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs). CEUs provide a measure of educational achievement and are widely recognized by employers, industry, professional associations, and certification and licensing agencies as evidence of educational progress.
- Georgia Tech Language Institute certificates will be provided upon successful completion of the courses.
- Course grades are letter-based (A, B, C, D, F).
- *Data Science course will be offered pass/fail.
- Courses can be transferred to home school (elective).
- Double-occupancy rooms
- Air-conditioned, fully equipped (but you will need to bring your own pillow, sheets, and blankets)
- Community bathroom on each floor
- Kitchen on each floor
- Activity lounge
- Study area
- Workout/exercise room in the adjacent building
- Laundry facility
- For safety considerations, ASP students must arrive in and depart from Atlanta as a group.
- The program does not accommodate individual arrivals or departures.
- Out of town travels during the program period are strongly discouraged.
- Program insurance does not cover unauthorized out-of-town travels.